Hotel Receptionist – Concierge | SiR Joan Ibiza
We are looking for a Receptionist – Concierge to welcome as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming greeting. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests’ services. Receptionist – Concierge ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences; analysing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating. He or she will respond to guests’ needs and anticipating their unstated ones
The Receptionist – Concierge responsibilities include combining a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to thrive the reception tasks as bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage various tasks on a daily basis to ensure great follow-up of the reception procedures. Keep in mind that the Receptionist - Concierge position requires working in shifts on bank holidays, weekends or evenings.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our building is safe, clean and inviting.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Make the check-in and check-out for our guests.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Problem-solving guests emergencies.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival, during their stay and after their departure.
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage.
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining.
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalised services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Ensure the comply of the services with all standards and operating procedures.
- Communicate with Housekeepers, Maintenance and Restaurants Departments to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Analyse customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see.
- Coordinate and book the guests’ request reservations in outsourcing services.
- Establish professional friendly relationships with hotel clients.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist – Concierge or similar role.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. PMS, TPV, dataphone and printers).
- Detailed knowledge of customer service, and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Business Hospitality degree is a plus.
- Required Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Valuable knowledge and communication in foreign languages.
Attitudes and behaviors related to SIR: Passionate. Authentic. Connected. Creative